Thursday, April 16, 2009

Texas Rangers Baseball Game

My mom and I took the kids to a Texas Rangers baseball game on April 15th. It was Austins second time to go to a game, but little Kaylas first time to attend a Ranger game. My mom is awesome and got the kids some goodies. We went to the game anyways because my lovely brother Gabriel signed Austin up for the Jr. Rangers Club that they have for kids. Austin got a Rangers cap, backpack, vouchers for 8 free tickets to 8 games and other great goodies. We all had a great time! Kayla loved all of the excitement of hearing fans yell, the fireworks after a home run, but especially the music. Austin was a big fan and really enjoyed the game.


This is Austin playing at the Sports Park before the game. He did a great job!
Kayla and I after we ate our yummy hot dogs.

The kids and I before the game.


Austin with his Lita.

A picture from the game. We had pretty good seats!

Kayla stuffing her mouth full of cotton candy.



Sweet little Kayla feeding her brother some cotton candy.

No comments: