Sunday, April 19, 2009

Carsons Party

The kids and I went to Carson's 2ND birthday party. It was a blast. The kids got to ride ponies and hit a pinata loaded with candy. Kayla loves ponies and Austin did as well. All of Vicky's family thought Kayla was so cute riding the pony because she is so little. They all said I need to get her a pony now. ( ha ha maybe in the future if we live in the country)

Austin taking a ride on the pony for his 3rd or was it his 4th time!?!

Kayla taking yet another ride. The guys liked her so much she got to stay on for a long time.

Kayla was lucky enough to walk the pony around the yard!


She loves ponies!


Kayla hitting the Elmo pinata. She was screaming when I took the stick away from her, because she didn't want to stop.


Austin and Kayla exhausted after having loads of fun at Carsons party. Can you blame them!?! I was pretty tired myself.

No comments: