Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pumpkin Farm


We took a trip with my friends Andrea, Sierra and their kids to Mainstay Farm in Cleburne, Tx. They had a great pumpkin patch and lots of things to do. It rained on us for a little bit, but we didn't mind at all! The kids loved running around and jumping on the hay bales, to enjoying a very fun hay ride. Austin couldn't wait to pick out his pumpkin he only asked me about ten times. On the other hand Kayla couldn't decide on a pumpkin.


Kayla climbing all over the hay.


Austin with his pumpkin. He was super excited.


I know my photography is awesome. I see so many pictures these days on professional websites where the people aren't looking at the camera and look serious. Well this is what I captured with the kiddos. ha ha.


Austin roasting his marshmallows.

Kayla roasting her marshmallows. Neither of the kids really like marshmallows.


Say cheese! Our cute little curly haired princess.


Take 1.
Take 2.

Take 3. Oh yes and Take 4 is at the top. It's not easy taking a picture of two kids.

No comments: