Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pre-K Begins....

Our big boy Austin started pre-k today. He goes to school three days a week. I am thankful that he has the same teacher he had when he started last spring. Ms. Jane is such a wonderful person and he is blessed to have her again this year. Austin was excited to start school back up (doubt it will be like that as he gets older). He totally picked out his outfit, in case you are thinking it doesn't match. I didn't cry, pretty sure I will though next year. Kayla on the other hand was angry that she had to leave her brother. Austin had a great first day of pre-k!

This is how Austin takes pictures now. Where are his eyes? ha ha

Oh I was excited about school, but do I really want to go? A look of shock (austins face) and sweet little Kayla being goofy. love it!

The kiddos wanted me to take another picture.


This is more like it!

No comments: